Notes for ordering your wallpaper
- Measure the correct dimensions of your wall or wall.
- Always keep extra cm’s in order to prevent the wallpaper from being too narrow or too short.
- Fill in the size of the wall width in cms in the order menu.
- Then enter the dimension of the wall height in cm’s.
- Select the desired type of photo wallpaper when selecting materials.
If you choose non-woven wallpaper, we recommend using a wallpaper glue specifically for non-woven wallpaper.
Tip! What do we take into account?
After placing your order you can indicate in the comments section if there are objects (such as: a cupboard, bank, etc.) that have to be taken into account for positioning the image. You can also indicate whether you have sloping walls, for example.